Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun

At the Birthday party last weekend there was a bounce house. Asher is in love with them right now. I love that he wanted to bounce with his hat on.
Piper hasn't quite gotten the hang of bouncing yet, but she is always up for trying new things.

It is next to impossible to get a good picture of the two of them together. I do consider it a small victory to get a shot where they aren't either crying, screaming, or hitting each other. 

2 comments:

  1. I also love Asher bouncing with his hat on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was amazed to see the hat on Asher's head. He is changing and changing...i love it...of course I love him however he is but it's so fun to see what he'll do next! and you accomplished a miracle by getting those 2 cutie pies together on the swing AND take a picture.

    ReplyDelete