Monday, May 16, 2011

More colors

Asher loves to play with shaving cream. Last week I stripped Piper and Asher down and got some out.
This was Piper's first time playing with it, and she was a bit timid at first.
I decided to incorporate colors into this activity again. I let Asher pick out the ones he wanted and he mixed it in with the shaving cream.
Piper got in on the action too, and decided she wanted a more artistic approach to the activity by putting the shaving cream on different surfaces.

And by different surfaces I mean all over herself.
Asher thought that would be fun as well.

Dexter had some music time in his crib while they were playing.

4 comments:

  1. Asher and Piper look like they are having so much fun!!!! you are very gutsy! I'd be all worried about it stinging their eyes...My preferred medium would be whipped cream but it doesn't hold up as well...but it sure tastes good! And Dex! He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love putting shaving cream on my face and pretending I was shaving like my dad. And food coloring- what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ally! You have gorgeous little kiddos! Sorry I haven't been by before to see them! Needed to stop by to let you know that you are the random winner of the drawing for Jen Lancaster's book IF YOU WERE HERE and I got it personally signed for you tonight! So I need your address so I can mail you your book! YAY!! Congrats to you! I hope you will have time to read it! xo Steph aka MaNiC MoMMy!

    ReplyDelete