Monday, May 23, 2011

Milestones

This has been a big year for Asher. Last September he started speech therapy twice a week, and preschool twice a week. I was very nervous about both of these. He has so much energy, and I wasn't sure how he would do in school. I pictured him arguing with me about going. He has surprised me so much. He loves school and is so excited about going every day. He has made great friends and always has so much to talk about. He has also done so well in speech. He has made a lot of progress and now only needs it once a week. This is a picture of Asher and his preschool teacher. I can't even describe how thankful I am for her. She is so patient, and loves the kids so much. She has made the year so great for Asher, and has started off his schooling on such a positive note. I'm so grateful for Ms. Melissa.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Asher really has done great in so many ways..and I also like that all this personal experience with other mature, loving adults means that his relationship with adults is good, and inquisitive and he's eager to learn. It was really great having them here. Loving the kids just grows and grows.

    ReplyDelete