Monday, May 9, 2011

Breakfast cookies

Lately I have been in a rut when it comes to breakfast and lunch. We do the same couple of things everyday. I've been trying to add some healthier options to our meals, so I headed over to my friend Clarissa's blog this weekend. She has some yummy breakfast recipes and I made her breakfast cookies last night. They are surprisingly healthy and the kids loved the fact that they got cookies for breakfast. I made enough to put some in the freezer, so I can add these into our breakfast rotation.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy...breakfast cookies....Asher looks like he got some hair cut! And Piper's hair is looking thicker...must be all the protein in the cookies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still one of my kids (and HEath's) favorites! Glad you guys enjoyed them too!

    ReplyDelete