Thursday, September 17, 2015

Back to School - Preschool Edition

Preschool started up again last week. Dexter is going every morning and Emmy is doing toddler time (which Piper calls toddler school) one morning a week. They both love going, and I'm so glad they have fun friends and sweet teachers.

I just about died when I saw Emmy with her backpack. I seriously have no more babies. 



My kids all have different personalities, but there are quite a few common traits. They are all very outgoing, extroverted, loud, and independent. I've never had a clingy child who had a hard time being away from me. Emmy went right into her class, waved bye to me, and started playing. Sometime I wish she needed me more, but overall I love having her be so independent and adaptable to any environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment