Monday, October 6, 2014

Hey there, October

Oh October, I've missed you. I adore the summertime, but I'm ready for fall. I always feel sad when I have to out away all my cute summer dresses, but this year I'm just excited that I don't have to shave my legs anymore. The kids are really enjoying the weather and the extended outside time. Emmy Lu wasn't a huge fan of the heat, but she is delighted now. Every once in a while I still mourn the fact that I don't have kids that nap, but it's nice to be outside so much. You did read that correctly, even Emmy doesn't really nap. She's like a super type of baby that doesn't need to sleep. 

She still loves the grass, and crawling all over it.

 Dex loves to swing for hours, especially when Piper is at school and he doesn't need to share.

 She took a step here and was so proud of herself.
 I can't handle this face. I just want to squeeze it. She kills me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! Excited to not shave my legs if I don't want to!

    ReplyDelete