Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Trip to PA

While we were in Pennsylvania I got together with one of my old college roomates. Emmy was a big fan of Bruce the cat. Bruce wasn't as excited. 
 Getting multiple kids to look at the camera at the same time is next to impossible. If one is looking, I call it a success.
 This one is just so happy. She also gets bonus points for eating everything we give her. Spinach, chicken, cheese, bring it on.

 This was the first time I took all the kids on that long of a drive by myself. It actually wasn't too bad. We stopped at Chick-Fil-A so they could all move around.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping at Chik Fil A was a good idea...it's so funny to see Emmy in the play area! But she's got a good big brother. I think Asher feels like a big man when he can lug his sister around! :-)

    ReplyDelete