Saturday, August 9, 2014

Asher's Birthday Event

I really like doing birthday parties for the kids, but the thought of four a year is a little overwhelming. I gave Asher the option of having a party or taking some friends to a water park, and he chose the water park. We went yesterday, even though it's a month before his birthday. We wanted to go on a day Nate had off from work, and before school starts. I told Asher he could pick two friends. He really wanted Bennett, and his friend Aidan from school. Unfortunately, Bennett got sick at the last minute. Jada was more than happy to come instead. Aidan's mom came along, and I am so glad she did. Having three kids by myself would have been tough. 

I couldn't bring my phone around, so I didn't get any pictures on the slides. We got there at 10, and left a little before 5. I'm pretty sure Asher would have stayed until the park closed if we would have let him. 

We packed our lunches, and took a break to eat them outside the park. I wanted to get a picture of the three kiddos together, but they were all being quite goofy. 



I continue to be so thankful for the friends that Asher has. These two are kind, caring, and a lot of fun to be with. It was a really great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment