Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school for Asher and Piper. We are ALL excited about this. 


I asked Asher what he wants to be when he grows up, and without any hesitation he said "A soccer player". He has gained so much confidence and I know he is going to rock first grade.
 Piper recently discovered the show Project Runway and fell in love. For any of you who are unfamiliar it is a reality show where clothing designers compete each week with a new design challenge. Piper really wants to design and sew clothes (well mostly dresses) when she gets bigger.

I didn't cry when she was picked up for carpool this morning, by my heart hurt a little bit. She seems so tiny to be going to school. She was full of excitement and couldn't wait to see her friends.

2 comments:

  1. I got a little teary eyed when I saw this. :( But I am so excited for them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pipers a tough little girl who can hold her own....and make friends doing it! She is short in stature but big in everything else .... except perhaps ball skills :-) which the social nature of that will overtake it. :-)

    ReplyDelete