Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sweet Summertime

This is our first week of summer and the kids have jumped right into busy activities. Asher is going to basketball camp, and Piper has kindercamp at her new school. They are both having a lot of fun, and I am trying to make sure I keep all their drop off and pickup times straight. I haven't forgotten anyone yet (although there were a few close calls). 

Emmy Lu is quickly realizing that as the youngest of four her whole life will be on the go. She has probably had about six naps in her crib since she was born. Most of her sleeping occurs in the car. She doesn't seem to mind. When she is at home she crawls all over the place and is pulling herself up. 

 My silly little guy is constantly making me laugh. He goes to camp next week and reminds me about every five minutes. He is so ready to do everything Asher and Piper do. 
 I gave up trying to get this one to wear anything appropriate. She decided that she needed a winter hat and boots to wear for a water fight with her brothers.

1 comment:

  1. I love Piper's eclectic taste in waterfight clothes. She dances to her own drum.

    ReplyDelete