Friday, April 11, 2014

Six months of Emmy Lu

Emmy Lu turned six months the day Dexter turned three. 

Her current likes include:
the jumparoo
milk
Piper
eating puzzle pieces
her feet
trying to eat people's chins

Her current dislikes include:
sleeping for more than an hour at a time
sleeping at night

Things she tolerates:
rice cereal

In the middle of the night I feel like I am going to go crazy. She is a terrible sleeper and I am exhausted. As soon as the morning hits she is pleasant and funny and such a cuddle bug. I almost forget how awful the previous night was (almost). 


I love this little face so much.
 This is her I want to grab your face and eat your chin look.
 Man she loves her feet. She isn't dainty about it either. She will bite through her sock to get to her feet and shove them both in her mouth.
 Pipes and Dex still view her as a novelty and love being with her.
 They adore each other.

 He enjoys getting to be the big kid these days.

 I let Piper take some photos this morning and she actually did ok. Happy Weekend!
A

3 comments:

  1. She is sooo cute. I can't wait to snuggle her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to snuggle her too! When are you guys coming up again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey....Gramma gets first dibs! Well, actually, EmmyLu's MumMum gets first dibs :-) I think.....You know, I look at Emmy Lu in these pictures and I see her all her own with nothing of the other kids....she's different in her own way with vague family similarities.... What a darlin' . They all are....I can see how being a big brother would really make a difference in maturity in Dex although he was always an independent little guy. Such sweety pies.....I love each of them so much it hurts.

    ReplyDelete