Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dollywood

Yesterday Nate and I took the kids to Dollywood. I was skeptical at first, but it was a lot of fun. There were a lot of great rides and it wasn't too crowded. I spent a lot of time on the sidelines while Nate took the bigger kids on rides. 

 Piper definitely liked the bigger rides, but was nice enough to do some of the milder ones with Dex. She loved going on roller coasters.
 This was the only ride Emmy Lu went on.
 She was pretty happy to just be with the gang.
 This was Asher's favorite ride. We have a couple of thrill seekers.

2 comments:

  1. What fun.....when I heard the name Dollywood I thought it was a place where you take dollys and play with them. hahaha... a deceptive name. and oh, the log flume....Asher liked it! He is his father's son....and his mother's son, too. EmmyLu looks adorable in her green dress...a happy little, sandy colored Niphakis. How sweet of Piper to go with Dex on the gentler rides! She's an awesome big sister! so glad you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder where the thrill seeking comes from?! Emmy is so precious! I want to reach in and squeeze her! Keep having a great time.

    ReplyDelete