Friday, January 17, 2014

Sisters

Once upon a time I wanted four boys. I had visions of a large SUV toting around a car full of loud boys to various sporting events. Now I am so glad I have boys and girls. 

These two fill me with such joy everyday. Piper is so in love with Ember. She wakes her up everyday and helps me dress her. She loves picking out her clothes and accessories. Pipes is constantly singing to her and playing with her. 
 Before I had kids I really thought I'd end up with a bunch of dark haired, dark eyed munchkins. How did I only get one dark child?
This little one figured out how to roll this month. Is three months early for that?? I can't remember, but it seems early. Emmy Lu is very eager to keep up with the other kids. She does not like to be alone.

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaawwwww....that is so precious....Pipes and EmmyLu. And funny, too, thinking about Piper wanting to pick out clothes and all for her sister. How like Piper! I wonder when Emmy gets older if she'll care or not and continue to leave the decisions to Piper, or to assert herself. Time will tell. Meanwhile, if the photos say anything, Piper has good taste :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes....3 months is early for rolling over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it my imagination or do I see a hint of red in Ember's hair? So glad Piper is so excited about Ember!

    ReplyDelete