Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Why I'm thinking of getting a bird...

There was one part of the island that had a little harbor and we spent some time walking around. Outside a little shop was a tree with some parrots. 
 When we walked over to the red one, the parrot said "Hello". Piper's face immediately lit up and she said "Hello parrot, can you see my pretty dress? I'm a princess and my name is Piper". She went on for a while and really thought the parrot understood and would talk back.
 This little girl talks a lot...maybe getting a parrot for her may be a good idea.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...that is just too cute for words! Yes, yes...get a parrot!...OH! no, no, don't...you have cats! But really, how cute is that! there is a big bird that cats might be afraid of.... a hornbill....but parrots are more awesome...you could keep it in a big elaborate and decorative cage and they have long lives...and, oh boy! this is fun! A parrot for Piper. Maybe she'll want to be a pirate princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect little friend for Piper:) Your hair is so cute! I forgot to mention in my last comment that I know another great place on the coast that has beautiful beaches... it just might be the west coast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cute!! I really am clueless as to where she gets that from.

      Delete
  3. I love the fact that Piper had a captive audience!

    ReplyDelete