Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Visiting Pennsylvania

 On one of the days when we were up in PA I took the kids to York College (where I used to go). It was really fun seeing them run around and check out my old school. I loved watching all of the students' reactions. They weren't used to seeing tiny people.
 Asher found three caterpillars in the garden. He invited them to his birthday party. He also decided we needed to being them home with us. They are currently in a jar on the table, and are now cocoons . Asher calls them racoons and is excited for them to turn into butterflies.

2 comments:

  1. awesome! can't wait til they "hatch." I love that Asher calls them racoons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! They're cocoons? I can't believe it! This is just too good to be true!!!! How awesome for Asher! I was sure in the trip home they would have somehow gotten lost in the car!

    ReplyDelete