Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I know I have been miss slackypants about blogging these days. We were up in PA for about ten days and as soon as we came back school and soccer started. It's been busy. Right now Mr. I'm not tired is passed out on the couch and Piper is still in her crib so Dex and I have a few moments to actually post something. I have photos to post, but for some reason blogger isn't letting me get to them. I'll try to get them up tomorrow. In the meantime I'll leave you with an Asher quote.

We really try to enforce the no bathroom words policy in our house. Asher is actually pretty good about listening to that. Yesterday I changed Piper's diaper and put it in the trash can. A few moments later Asher went over to put his yogurt container in the trash. He looked at me and said "Mommy it smells like bathroom words in there".

3 comments:

  1. Perfect evidence that what you are teaching him is making an impact! I'll have to remember that everytime I open a smelly garbage can or walk into a stinky bathroom.... hhhhhmmmmmm, smells like bathroom words in here! :-) that will erase any complaining spirit for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently they are black swallowtail's!!!!

    ReplyDelete