Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beach Boys

 My mom was here last week and we all went to the beach on Friday. Asher has no fear at all now and had a blast going out pretty far with his daddy.

I've been a slacking blogger lately. We've had a lot of visitors and things have been a bit crazy with our schedule. For the last week there has been a huge wild fire on the swamp so the smoke outside has been almost unbearable. We haven't been going outside much the last few days. I could take a picture of Asher learning the latest Mario game, but well that would involve me trying to find the camera so I'll leave it up to your imagination.

1 comment:

  1. Father and son! Warms the heart. So so glad Asher could enjoy fun time with his daddy! I think you should get a camera surgically attached to your forehead so that whenever you want a picture it's always there :-)

    ReplyDelete