Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Small Glimpses

There are so many moments where I wonder if my kids will ever get along. Will they ever tolerate or like each other? There are so many things I pray for them and one of the most frequent is for their relationship to each other. I remember being mean to my siblings as a kid and feeling annoyed by them on a regular basis. Now they are two of the people I love the most in the world. I never would have imagined how much I would enjoy being with them as an adult. Hopefully the same thing will happen to my kids. 

Nate reads to the big ones every night before bed. Dexty always falls asleep, and tonight Piper joined him. Seeing them together like this just filled my heart up. I hope they know someday how lucky they are to have each other. 


2 comments:

  1. that picture is adorable. I hope the same thing for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. joint story time is a solid bridge in cementing relationships.... any shared experience..meals together.... car ride to church together... trips to the Y or other fun places....

    ReplyDelete