Monday, March 30, 2015

Dexter is 4!

Dexter today you turned four. You, my little buddy, my silly guy are four. I am constantly surprised by you. I can pinpoint so much of Nate and myself in Asher and Piper, but not you. Dexter, you have such an imagination and you are completely ridiculous. It is a joy to have you. Every day is a bit brighter with you here. 

We celebrated with a lunch party and had all your favorite buddies over. You requested a four layer chocolate cake with strawberries.  

 The group of friends that you have are a lot of fun.
 Gift time is always amusing with this age group. Everyone is very interested in the birthday boy and the presents.
 I love these boys. Stavros is in the middle, and he lives around the corner. These two are going to get into a lot of trouble as they get older. The other little cutie is Isaiah. They are such a happy crew.
 He partied hard, and passed out after everyone left.
 Asher and Piper were pretty disappointed to miss the party, but they enjoyed playing with all the new toys when they got home.
 Someday I will learn to take a decent photo.

1 comment:

  1. dex looks so much older than at Christmas time!!! He looks 5!.. l love the dinosaur diorama the kids made.

    ReplyDelete