Monday, July 8, 2013

Swim Fun

Today I took 3 little fishies to our old neighbors to go swimming. They all had a lot of fun.

Asher is getting so confident in his swimming abilities. I love watching all the things that he does.

 Miss Piper was quite the chatterbox.

 Dex took the opportunity to throw everything he could get his hands on into the pool.
 Asher felt that going down the slide on his behind was too boring.

 Piper spent the majority of the morning going down the slide, and off the diving board.


2 comments:

  1. aaawwwww....my kiddies....praise the Lord for friends with pools or neighborhood pools like the Y and other places...so perfect on hot days and wonderful in developing confidence in the water. Asher really is confident...and little miss Pipes and Dex will one day have it, too....joy to my heart to see them enjoy themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at this post again, the kids swimming, and I felt like I was catching up again, knowing how much they love the water....Dexter just like he was here, Asher, and little Pipes....I love it! I remember when Asher wore that shark swim thing across his chest and he loved the water even then....

    ReplyDelete