Friday, July 19, 2013

Slack Lining

I remember at the beginning of the summer being filled with a little bit of dread at the thought of occupying the kids all summer. I am amazed at how busy we have been, and how much fun we are having. After a day of swimming at the Y with friends, Jada and Bennett came over for a sleepover. Nate recently put the slack line up and put a rope above it for the kids. Asher loves walking across it. 



 Bennett is so sweet with Piper and Dexter. He plays with them so well. I am excited to watch these two in the next few years. I think Piper will have a serious crush on Bennett when they get older.

1 comment:

  1. SLACK LINE!!!! GREAT IDEA. THIS NEXT THING NATE NEEDS TO DO IS BUILD A FLYING FOX! NICE THE KIDS HAVE FRIENDS WHO LIVE NEARBY! ADVENTURES IS THE NAME OF THE GAME IN SUMMER. BENNETT SEEMS LIKE A REALLY SWEET FRIEND TO PIPER. THANKS FOR SHARING THE PICTURES. I MISS MY KIDDIES.

    ReplyDelete