Friday, May 31, 2013

Water Blob

This week I made a water blob for the kids. I saw the idea on Pinterest and it didn't seem too complicated. I bought a thick plastic sheet and folded it in half. Then I used duck tape to tape the three sides. We filled it up with water and the kids payed with it for hours. I didn't fill it up too much, because I wasn't sure if it would actually work. We sprayed the top with water and it was a fun version of a slip and slide. 


 Dex loved it. He ran and threw himself on it over and over.
 I untaped a small portion to let the water out when we were done. We'll be getting it out again soon.

1 comment:

  1. oh man! That looks like so much fun. Maybe we can try it here, too. Little kids, the short ones, can enjoy so many things because they are close to the ground and don't get hurt like us bigger, taller, heavier kids. good job, Al.

    ReplyDelete