Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dance Recital

Piper had her dance recital on Saturday. I think I died about 200 times from the cuteness of it all. Seriously, this costume just kills me. The stage was very large and there were a few hundred people in the audience. The entire recital was the Wizard of Oz. Her class was the munchkins. Piper did great on stage and I see a lot of dance in her future. 


 Watching her do something she loves is awesome.
 Nate got her flowers for the first time. She thought that was very special.

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable little munchkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put out warnings before you show pictures like that....WARNING: CUTENESS FACTOR! Utterly adorable. And munchkins! Too cute for words and so very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nate! You got her flowers! AAAAWWWWWWWW! What a dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love that Nate got her flowers!

    ReplyDelete