Monday, June 18, 2012

Piper's 3rd Birthday Party

Piper's party is going to be a week long event considering all the pictures that were taken. This first installment is about the animals.

Last Saturday my friend Brandi and I did a combined birthday party for Piper and Oliver. We booked a traveling petting zoo and it was pretty awesome. They brought all sorts of miniature animals for the kids to pet. 

 They had pony rides as well. Piper keeps looking at the backyard and asking where her pony went. Sorry baby girl.
 Asher had a blast.
 This tiny pig was so cute. I was really hoping they would accidentally leave him.
 My mom has been down for the week and she had Dexter duty the day of the party.

 A mini goat.
 This was the first miniature cow I have ever seen.
This llama was my favorite animal. He was hilarious. Nate said no to my request for one for our backyard.

3 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo happy...ecstatic...that you posted about Piper's party...I've been dying to hear about it for the past few days and here we go. How utterly adorable to have the animals...and ponies!!!! I'm dying with unfounded desire because if I rode a pony it would crush it! Oh! I'm so glad the kids got to have this experience, and it was probably all too short, too. And I won't ask about animal...uh...droppings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see the llama standing up in that last photo..I was a little concerned for him in the first one! The kiddos look adorable - our little Phat Guys are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see these. Wish I could have enjoyed it with all of you..I am loving the pictures though. Great to see how happy Asher is.

    ReplyDelete