Monday, October 8, 2012

Piper the hairstylist

Saturday morning when I came downstairs to make breakfast this is what I found. 
 There were piles of Piper's hair all over the kitchen. Ever since I got my hair cut she has wanted one as well. Apparently she thought she would take matters into her own hands.
 You can't tell in the picture, but she cut a lot off and it was pretty wonky looking.

After Asher's soccer game I drove them straight up to Virginia for hair cuts. The stylist was able to get her hair looking much better. Her sideburns are still really short, luckily having curly hair really helps.
Oh Piper, you always keep me on my toes.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! So sad, but it seems to happen to a lot of little girls. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Ellie did the same thing on Good Friday when she was three! Those kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so classic! I'm just waiting for Marin to get that idea one day...

    ReplyDelete