Friday, January 29, 2010

And the winner is...

Melody!!! Thanks to random.org Melody is the winner. Thanks for all the comments. They made my day! I'm bummed that Nate has our camera because I want to show a picture of the prize. It is a wallet. I discovered how to make super cute ones. I will post some pictures when Nate gets back. For all of you wondering, it is awesome having Nate away and having the kids all to myself. I think what I am looking forward to the most about him coming home is taking a shower all alone. Asher is OBSESSED with balloons. Yesterday we blew up almost 20 of them and he is having a blast with them around the house. This morning I was feeding Piper and then I went to get a shower. I opened up the shower door and there were about 15 balloons inside. I looked at Asher and he said "wash balloonies". Needless to say I took my shower with Asher, about 10 cars, and half a dozen balloons.

1 comment:

  1. so are the balloonies still inflated? good thing Asher got lots of them for Christmas.
    Maybe you'll be needing more.... hahaha...i bet you had some very clean balloons. Never heard of a mom so clean that she cleaned balloons..you should give yourself a prize! Oh I know, I should send you a glass balloon knic-knac, a big one, for your coffee table (snicker-snicker, hahaha)

    ReplyDelete