Friday, September 19, 2014

A Birthday Party to Remember

My lovely friend Sheena recently turned 30, and tonight we celebrated. Being with Sheena always yields unpredictable events, and tonight was no exception. We had a really fun dinner and we were able to share with Sheena what she means to all of us. There was no shortage of stories. 

My friend Alyson and I organized the party and we thought it would be really fun to get trick candles. For some reason it didn't occur to either of us that it would create a lot of smoke. The fire alarm went off, and the local fire department showed up.

 We needed a little entertainment for the evening!






Happy Birthday Sheena. I love you a lot, and I'm so thankful to have you as a friend.



3 comments:

  1. "and the fire department showed up"...did you give us the g-rated version of Sheena's birthday celebration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys all look so cute!

    ReplyDelete