Sunday, April 24, 2011

Playdate

I know, I know, I have slacked off as a blogger. The last few weeks have been a blur of visitors, sleep deprivation, and little people constantly needing me. I promise I will try to post more this week. Here are some pictures from a play date with Asher and one of his best buddies Noa.
Noa's mom offered to take the Ash man for an afternoon about a week before I had Dex. They started off the day with grilled cheese sandwiches.

Their next move was to fill a bucket up with water.
This progressed to dumping the water in mud, and making even more mud.
Then the clothes came off.
Here they are plotting their next big idea.
Into the bath tub they went when they were done playing.
They ended the day with snacks. Ash loves to feed his friends.

1 comment:

  1. What a great set of pictures! I especially love the ones of the boys in their undies jumping in mud-classic!

    ReplyDelete