Sunday, June 13, 2010

Piper's First Birthday Party

Piper's Birthday isn't until the 17th, but we are headed up to PA on Friday so we did her party a little early. The theme was a flower party. All the kids planted their own flowers. I made a butterfly cake.

Piper had a few tentative bites, but wasn't a big fan.
My friend Sheena made this dress for her.
Piper was a little tired by the end of the day and decided to take a break on the balloon. We will be in Pa for about ten days visiting everyone. After that Nate has a business trip to Paris and we are going with him for 3 weeks. I'll try to keep the blog updated while we are gone. I've been slacking off a bit, due to my grad class, and being without the internet for a week.

4 comments:

  1. Piper is adorable! The dress Sheena made is fantastic...maybe I should be getting you dress and romper patterns for Piper! Can't wait to see you all. Melody, Harmy and I were all oooohing and aaaaahhhhiing over the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally,
    I just had a chance to look at this for the 1st time today! The balloon shot is great.
    I see what you mean when you said that Piper was tired that day! She looks exhausted. Your cake came out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eyes Ally! I hope to get to see her soon somehow. We'll figure out a way in this next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, that was me, Abby. sorry

    ReplyDelete