Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sick

I have been meaning to post for the past week. Last week I was sick and I started feeling better over the weekend. Once again I am sick this week. Being sick means I'm too lazy to search for the cord to upload pictures. Hopefully I'll post some more in the next few days. Other than focusing on getting better I am working on something for next weekend. Our church is doing a women's day of relaxing. I was asked to teach two short seminars on quick meals. I'm going to talk about preparing, and cooking quick meals. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I'd love some input as I put this together.

3 comments:

  1. You're the greatest... I'm so lucky to have you as my friend! Good luck w/ the planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any suggestions except for crock pot things, but they're not exactly quick (just quick to prepare). I know you'll do a great job with the seminars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the quickest is probably cold tuna macaroni salad...(mac., tuna, mayo, chopped egg, relish and if you like olives)
    the quickest in prep time is probably just a few quartered potatos, a few carrots, a few celery stalks (for flavor), a chopped onion, and a roast of any sort generously sprinkled with Montreal Steak Spice...a 1/2-1 cup of water and slow cook 8-10 hours. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete