Monday, August 17, 2015

Piper turned 6....two months ago

I missed talking about Piper's birthday. Piper you are 6. You are my sweet girly little one. You have such a heart for others and are definitely the peacemaker of the family. You are filled with the perfect combination of spunk and kindness. The opinions you have are strong, and I love what are daredevil you have become. Kindergarten was a great fit for you last year. You did so well and grew a lot. I loved watching you with your friends. I can't wait to see you rock first grade.




To celebrate your birthday we went out to lunch with your favorite pals and went to see a movie. There was a lot of giggles and shrieks and you loved the day.

My sweet Piper, you are one of my greatest gifts.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that you missed posting about Piper's birthday and there it was when I opened it :-) Horraay. Well said and true. Our wee Pipes is so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see pictures of Piper's birthday. She looks like she had a fabulous time. What a special girl she is!

    ReplyDelete