Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Running with Asher

A few weeks ago I signed Asher and I up for the Turkey Trot 5K. I thought it was the day after Thanksgiving, so we got up early and were excited to run. It turns out I should pay more attention to dates, and it was on Saturday. Since we were out, we got donuts and did a little shopping. On Saturday we showed up again. Asher met up with a little friend and the two of them ended up running most of the way together. In all honesty I couldn't keep up with them. Asher ran the 5K in 30 minutes, and I finished up a few minutes behind him. I look forward to many more races with this kid (well not running with him, but at least trying to catch up).


2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay Asher! Run Asher Run!!!! Since I don't run at all I am very....extremely impressed and hope running gives him great joy!

    ReplyDelete