Monday, October 12, 2009

The wrong place

Over the last few weeks I have been finding things out of place. At first I was thinking maybe it was Nate who put a matchbox car in the peanut butter jar. One morning I walked into our bathroom and I looked down in the toilet, and there were vacuum cleaner attachments sticking out. Nate hates to vacuum so I knew it couldn't be him. I am forgetting more now that I have two kids, so maybe I put them there and forgot about it. A few days later I found one of Piper's dirty diapers in a toy school bus. I knew I was getting closer to finding the culprit. Certainly, because Piper is my daughter she must be advanced. She must have changed her own diaper, but since she can't reach the trash can she must have hid it in the bus. I was puzzled a few days later when cleaning our room I noticed something jiggle in Nate's guitar. I emptied it out and found a cell phone. Now there is only one person in our house with a cell phone so I confronted him. I asked him if he was the menus who has been putting things where they don't belong. He replied OK and ran out of the room. I apologize to the other members of my family who I wrongly accused.


There will be pictures and vidoes coming soon. According to Nate I almost blew up the computer last week because there is no room left. I would put some things on our back up hard drive, but I honestly have no idea what our hard drive even looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment